1. NO FULL SANTA COSTUMES! We don’t want your float to land on the naughty list! Santa will conclude the parade as the rides through Holden Street wishing the community a happy holiday season.
2. For safety reason, NO ITEMS ARE TO BE THROWN (INCLUDING CANDY) to spectators. Candy may be distributed by hand to individuals at the curb.
3. No alcohol is allowed.
4. All entries (floats, walkers) must be lighted. Walkers must wear reflective and high visible clothing.
5. Open flames not permitted.
6. All animal units are responsible for their own clean-up on the parade route.
7. For every 10 children, 14 years of age and under, there needs to be 1 adult accompanying them throughout the start and finish of the parade