March 20, 2020
Dear Chamber members,
We are experiencing a range of challenges associated with COVID-19 outbreak and the recent announcement from Johnson County Community Health Services to restrict gatherings of 10 or more people; all restaurants, bars, taverns, clubs and movie theaters to close to the public and restaurants only being able to provide curbside, drive-through and delivery services. This is going to have a major impact on our businesses and community at large. We assure you we will continue to work diligently to offer support during this difficult time.
Our local financial institutions are here to help you during this time and they are receiving guidance from their regulators on steps to take to assist. Please be proactive in reaching out so everyone can work together to get through these uncharted waters.
Please monitor our website www.warrensburg.org for links to webinars and resources and we will continue to push information our via the chamber’s social media platform and direct email.
To help our members we have collected a selection of resources:
- Chamber Members: Banks & Financial Institutions
- Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce
- Facebook: JOCOMO Emergency Operations
- Johnson County Health Department
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Johnson County Economic Development
- Missouri Department of Labor: Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment
- Workplace Tips for Employees
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce & Industry: Coronavirus Resources for Missouri Employers
- Small Business Administration: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- US Chamber of Commerce Toolkit
- Virtual Meeting Links:
- Missouri Coronavirus Hotline: 877-435-8411
Beginning Monday, March 23rd our office door will close to the public but we will still be available via email or phone.
Chair, Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce